Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-06-21)

Document created by Tami Booth Employee on Jun 21, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Release Notes

Bridge Logo

In this Bridge Learn release (June 21), authors and admins can choose between sub account and top-level account content branding for courses shared with sub accounts. Admins can customize sub account support options. The My Learning page notifies users about items that require attention. Several bug fixes are also included. (Click an image to enlarge screenshot)

New Features

Sub Account Content Branding

Authors and admins can choose between sub account and top-level account content branding for courses shared with sub accounts. This setting can be adjusted in the top-level account Custom Branding editor and in individual top-level account course settings. The ability to choose between sub account and top-level account branding expands Bridge customization options for sub account users.

Sub Account Content Branding page

Updated Features

Sub Account Support Settings

Admins can customize the support options displayed in sub account learner profile menus. Admins can adjust these settings in the Account Settings page. This update gives some sub accounts more support options than they previously received.

Sub Account Support Settings

Needs Your Attention Header

The My Learning page notifies users about items that require attention with a Needs Your Attention header. This header appears at the top of the page and contains links to live trainings a user needs to register for and surveys the user needs to complete. The header draws users' attention to time-sensitive items.

Needs Your Attention Header in My Learning

Fixed Bugs

Sign-in Page Translation

The Bridge Sign-in page translates correctly into non-English languages. Previously, the Sign-in page didn't always translate completely into non-English languages.

My Learning Course Cover Slides

All course cover slide images display in the My Learning page. Previously, some course cover slide images did not display in the My Learning page.

2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes