Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-10-18)

Document created by Tami Booth Employee on Oct 17, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

In this Bridge Learn release (October 18), SCORM course settings display additional options for migrating enrollments. Additional SCORM course settings were previously released on Monday, October 15. Several bug fixes are also included.

Updated Features

SCORM Enrollment Migration Options

SCORM course settings display additional options for migrating enrollments. These options provide authors with more flexibility and specificity when migrating SCORM enrollments. The default enrollment migration option is to move enrollments when they are completed and new course versions exist, but other options include to move enrollments when they fail and move enrollments when satisfied.

SCORM expanded enrollment migration menu

Fixed Bugs

Sub Account Checkpoints

Checkpoints in root accounts copied to sub accounts retain their due date settings. Previously, checkpoint due date settings were reset when copied from a root account to a sub account.

My Learning Page

The My Learning page is visible in all accounts. Previously, the My Learning page was not visible in some accounts that did not have the Learning Library enabled.

SCORM Completion Score

Completed SCORM courses display a learner score of 100%. Previously, some completed SCORM courses displayed a learner score of 0%.

3 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes