How do I view my notifications in Bridge Perform as an employee?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 19, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Mar 15, 2019
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Bridge Perform allows you to view notifications within your user account. Notifications give you an overview of all your account activity such as assessment activity, updates to tasks, 1on1 requests and reminders, Performance Conversation requests and reminders, as well as upcoming, created, and assigned goals. You can interact directly with any items that appear within Notifications.

Note: If your organization has notifications enabled, you can also be notified of Bridge Perform activities via your email account.

Open Notifications Menu

Open Notifications Menu

In the Navigation Menu, click the Notification icon.

View Notifications

View Notifications

Notifications give you an overview of all your account activity such as assessment activity, updates to tasks, 1on1 requests and reminders, Performance Conversation requests and reminders, and upcoming, created, and assigned goals.

Each item displays an icon for its activity type [1].

Items are organized by date. To view details about the notification, click the provided link [2].

Dismiss Notification

Dismiss Notification

To dismiss a notification, hover over the notification title and click the Close icon.

You are here
Table of Contents > Employee > How do I view my notifications in Bridge Perform as an employee?

Attachments

Outcomes