Bridge makes it easy for you to add a logo that customizes the learner experience to match your brand.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- This feature is not available in Bridge for Teams accounts.
- Host your files on a secure site; otherwise, they may break when trying to load.
- Logos should not exceed 280 pixels high and 450 pixels wide. In order to have the logo display in the correct size throughout Bridge, it is recommended that you minimize the whitespace on all sides of the company logo image.
Bridge will automatically resize and add padding to your logo image to meet the desired aspect ratio and scale it accordingly.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Admin menu option .
There are two types of logos you can add: primary and reversed. A primary logo  appears on light backgrounds such as course headers and email notifications. A reversed logo  appears on dark backgrounds such as the login and splash pages. Bridge supports PNG and GIF image file types. In order to have the logo display in the correct size throughout Bridge, it is recommended that you minimize the whitespace on all sides of the company logo image.
To add a primary or reversed logo, in the appropriate box, click the or browse link  or drag and drop  your file directly into the logo drop zone.
Bridge automatically saves your changes; however, you must apply changes for learners before learners can see your changes. View the save status at any time in the header .
- Logo drag and drop from a web browser is currently not supported.
- A reversed logo is not visible in a customized color theme.
Preview what your logo will look like against a light or dark background.
Preview All Pages
As you make changes, the thumbnails in the preview pane will automatically update in real-time so you can see what your logo will look like for all learners. Learners will see your logo in the following places:
- Login screen
- Splash screen
- My Learning page
- Learning Library
- Email notifications
Click an individual thumbnail to open a larger preview.
When you're ready to apply changes for learners to see, click the Publish button . To return to the content branding settings page without applying changes, click the Close icon .
Note: Bridge automatically saves your changes; however, you must apply changes for learners before learners can see your changes.