You can quickly add a user to your account by entering a username or email address.
If you want to add more than one user at a time, you'll need to add learners with a CSV file.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account. Learn how users set up an account in Bridge.
- If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to manually add users to your account.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Admin menu option .
Click the Add New User button.
Enter Username or Email
In the text field, enter a username or email address for the user. Either value acts as the user's unique identifier.
- When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account.
- If you update the user using a CSV, you will need to match the Login ID key to the user's unique identifier.