The Users page shows all users in your account and you can filter by role to view only users with a specific role.
- Sorting by managers is not available.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- As a manager, the Users page is scoped to learners within your domain.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Admin menu option .
The Users page shows all users in your account by default. To view by role, click the Role drop-down menu . To filter the view by user or status, click the Filter drop-down menu .
On the Users page, you can view the name of each learner .
In the Search field , you can search for learners in the account.
To send a message to all learners, click the Message icon .
View Account Admins
The Account Admin view  shows all learners with an account admin role.
In the Search field , you can search for account admins in your account.
The Admin view  shows all learners with an admin role.
In the Search field , you can search for admins in your account.
The Author view  shows all learners with an author role.
In the Search field , you can search for authors in your account.
In the Filter drop-down menu, you can filter the user list to display all users or only managers. You can also filter by user status to view active or terminated users.
The Managers Only view  shows you all learners with a manager role.
In the Search Field , you can search for managers in your account.
View Terminated Users
The Terminated view  shows all deleted users in your account.
In the Search field , you can search for terminated users in your account. Click a learner's name to view their enrollments.
- If you add a learner with the same unique identifier (UID) as a deleted learner, the deleted learner is not restored; instead, a new learner is created. Deleted learners and their enrollment history will remain in the Terminated users list.
- Auto CSV will restore a terminated profile when the user is added back into the CSV file with the same unique identifier (UID).
- If you are not using Auto CSV, you can manually restore a profile by locating the user in the Terminated users list and clicking the Restore button on that user's profile.