How do I self-enroll in a course or program in the Learning Library?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 19, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Dec 6, 2018
Version 5Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Learners can find and self-enroll in courses and programs from the Learning Library. Self-enrolled courses and programs are not required and will appear in the Added by You section of the My Learning page.

Note: Categories will only display in the Learning Library if your admin chooses to activate them.

Find Course or Program

Find Course

In the Learning Library, find a course or program you want to join.

Join Course or Program

Join Course or Program

To preview a program in which you are not enrolled, click the Preview button [1]. To self-enroll in a course or program, click the Enroll button [2].

Preview Program

The Program Preview page shows how many steps are in the program and the estimated time it takes to complete the program [1]. This page also shows a list of the courses, live trainings, and checkpoints in the program and their descriptions [2].

To enroll in the program, click the Enroll button [3].

To close the Program Preview page, click the Close icon [4].

Confirm Course Registration

Confirm Course Registration

To confirm your registration for the course, click the Register Now button.

Enter Course

Enter Course

If your course has a cover slide, click the Enter Course button [1] to begin. Learn how to navigate an online course.

To return to the My Learning page, click the Back to Library link [2].

Confirm Program Registration

Confirm Program Registration

To confirm your registration for a program, click the Register Now button.

Enter Program

Enter Program

To begin taking the first course in the program, click the Let's Get Started button. Learn how to navigate a program.

View My Learning

View My Learning

On the My Learning page, you can view all your courses, programs, live training sessions, surveys, and checkpoints. Self-enrolled learning items from the All Others category in the Learning Library will appear in the Added by You section until they are completed [1]. Recommended learning items will appear in the Recommended by [Your Organization] section until they are completed [2]. To view additional categorized content available to you, click a category title [3].

If you want to remove the course from your Added by You list, locate the course and click the Remove icon [4]. To remove your enrollment from a program, please contact your Bridge administrator.

You are here
Table of Contents > Learners > How do I self-enroll in a course or program in the Learning Library?

Attachments

Outcomes