You can take attendance for live trainings to keep track of registered learners who attended the session(s).
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- Concluding a session will remove the live training from the learner's My Learning page if the learner is not marked as present. Learners not marked as present will be unregistered from the live training session.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Author menu option .
In the Sessions tab, locate the session and click the Session Options icon. In the menu that appears, click the Learners link.
To change the attendance status of a learner, click the learner's avatar . The checkmark indicates the learner attended the live training session .
To print a sign-in sheet for the live training session, click the Print button .
- If a learner does not attend the session and the session is concluded, the live training will be removed from the learner's My Learning page.
- If there are any sessions still available, learners who do not attend the session they originally registered for will be able to register for a different session.
- You can remove learners from individual sessions.