We recommend using the most recent computer specifications for the best user experience in Bridge. Bridge will still operate with the minimum specifications, but you may experience slower loading times.
Bridge and its hosting infrastructure is designed for maximum compatibility and minimal requirements.
- A minimum of 1024x600 pixels (px), though Bridge is responsive to all screen sizes after the minimum is met
- Windows 10 and newer
- Mac OSX 10.6 and newer
- Linux - chromeOS
Computer Speed and Processor
- Use a computer 5 years old or newer when possible
- 1GB of RAM
- 2GHz processor
- Along with compatibility and web standards, Bridge has been carefully crafted to accommodate low bandwidth environments
- Minimum of 512kbps
Because it's built using web standards, Bridge runs on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, or any other device with a modern web browser.
Bridge supports the last two versions of every browser release. We highly recommend updating to the newest version of whichever browser you are using. Flash is used minimally but it is not required.
As of November 9, 2018, we support the most recent versions of Flash and popular web browsers:
- Microsoft IE 11
- Chrome 69 and 70
- Safari 11 and 12
- Firefox 62 and 63 (Extended Releases are not supported)
- Flash 30 and 31 (viewing audio/video and uploading files)
Desktop Browser Updates
There are a couple of different ways to update your desktop browser.
1. Every time you open your browser, it will check to make sure it is using the most current version. If it is not updated, your browser will prompt you with a notification and walk you through the update process.
2. Download the latest version of your desktop browser directly. Click the name of your browser below to visit your browser's download page:
Bridge on Mobile Devices
Bridge is optimized for desktop displays and provides limited support on mobile devices. Bridge performs best in a mobile device's native browser and on devices that have a minimum screen size of 1024px.
Not all features may be supported on mobile devices for all user roles. However, Bridge offers limited support for native mobile browsers on mobile devices. For additional details, please reference the limited-support mobile browser guidelines.
Visit the Apple store or the Play store to download mobile browsers. The following major browsers are compatible with mobile devices:
- Safari (iOS native browser)
Note: Android default browsers vary per mobile device.