Before you can participate in an Exercise, you must first join a Group. Your instructor can invite (or add) you to a Group by:
- Providing you a link to the Group (e.g. in your LMS)
- Emailing you an invite to the Group
- Adding you directly to the Group (Note: This option will apply only if you have already created an account and have previously been a member of another Group)
Join Group via Link
Click the link or paste the link into your browser. Enter your email address and click the Submit button.
You will receive an email entitled “Join [GROUP NAME]” (from email@example.com) to the address you provided. Select the Let's Get Started button in the email. Enter your name and create a password (Note: password must be at least 10 characters and contain 3 of the following: uppercase letter, lowercase letter, number, special character). Select the Sign Up button.
Join Group via Email Message
Click the Let's Go button in the email entitled, “Join [GROUP NAME].”
Enter your email and the password you created and click the Login button.
- If an instructor adds you to a group but you already have an account and have participated in a previous group, you’ll receive an email entitled “Welcome to [GROUP NAME].” Click the link provided in the email. Log in with your email and password.
- Passwords must be at least 10 characters long and contain three of the following: one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, one special character.
Join Group via Interface Reminder
If you have already created a Practice account, an invitation reminder will display in the Organization home page. To join the group, click the Join button.