How do I submit my self-assessment in Practice?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 24, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

When you are satisfied with your response for the Prompt & Response stage, you can begin your Self-Assessment. Assessment Forms are different depending on the Exercise.

For mobile instructions, go to the Submit via Mobile Device section.

Assess Response

Assess Response

Select the blue Assess Your Response button to get started.

Save Score

Save Score

Select the options in the Assessment Form that best reflects your performance in your media file and when you are finished, select the blue Save Score button.

Keep Practicing

Keep Practicing

If you are not satisfied with your Self-Assessment results, you can select the gray Keep Practicing button to record a new Response. If you choose to re-record, you will have to complete a new Self-Assessment for the new Response.

Edit Self Assessment

Edit Self Assessment

You can also choose to edit your Self Assessment by selecting the Edit Self Assessment button.

Submit Response

Submit Response

Once you are satisfied with both your Response and your Self Assessment, select the blue Submit Response button.

Confirm Response Submission

Submit Response

Select the blue Confirm button to confirm your submission.

Note: After submitting your response, you will no longer be able to re-record your media file or edit your Self-Assessment.

When your Response and Self-Assessment are submitted, you will be able to access the Peer Assessment stage once it opens.

Learn how to complete a Peer Assessment.

Open Mobile App

Assess Response Mobile

Open the exercise in the Practice mobile app. Select the green Assess Your Response button to get started.

Assess Response

Save and Close Mobile

Select the options in the Assessment Form that best reflects your performance in your media file and when you are finished, select the blue Save & Close button.

Keep Practicing

Keep Practicing Mobile

If you are not satisfied with your Self-Assessment results, you can go back to your  Response, select the black Keep Practicing button to record a new Response. If you choose to re-record, you will have to complete a new Self-Assessment for the new Response.

Assess Response

Assess Your Response Mobile

Select the Assess Your Response button to edit your Self-Assessment.

Submit Response

Submit Response Mobile

Once you are satisfied with both your Response and your Self-Assessment, select the blue Submit Response button.

Confirm Mobile Response Submission

Submit via Mobile Device

Select the blue Submit button to confirm your submission.

Note: After submitting your response, you will no longer be able to re-record your media file or edit your Self-Assessment.

You are here
Table of Contents > Prompt and Response > How do I submit my self-assessment in Practice?

Attachments

Outcomes