There are four organization-level user roles within Practice: organization admin, author, coordinator, and member. This article gives an overview of the permissions of each user level and role.
- Only admins can change the role a user has been assigned at the organization level.
- Admins cannot change their own role.
- Authors, coordinators, and members can all be promoted or demoted to different roles by the admin.
Select the radio button beside the role you would like to assign to the user . Click the Update button .
- If you select the admin role, the interface will display a warning message that explains the changes that will occur when a user is promoted to an admin.
- When a user is promoted to an admin, they have access to view and edit the Org Admin page.
- When a user is promoted to an admin, all their previous submission data will be removed and their submission data will no longer appear in reports.