How do I configure my exercise in Practice?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 24, 2018Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Nov 1, 2018
Version 3Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Once you have added an exercise to a group, you can configure the exercise. In the Configure Exercise tool, you can schedule the stages of your exercise and configure the following settings:

1. Exercise Name
  2. Learner Response Type
  3. Instructor Assessment
  4. Model Response
  5. Self Assessment
  6. Self Reflection
  7. Peer Assessment
  8. Leaderboard

Open Group

Click Groups link

To configure your Exercise, go to your Groups page by clicking the Groups link [1] from the top navigation bar. Select the Group [2] that has the Exercise you want to configure.

Edit Group

Edit Group

On the Group Details page, click the Edit Group button.

Open Exercises

Click Exercises link

Select Exercises from the panel on the left hand side of the page.

Configure Exercise

Click Configure Exercise button

If you have not scheduled the Exercise before you can find the Exercise you want to configure under Unscheduled Exercises. Select the blue Configure Exercise button.

View Exercise Configuration

View Configure Exercise options

Here you can configure the settings for the:

1. Exercise Name
  2. Learner Response Type
  3. Instructor Assessment
  4. Model Response
  5. Self Assessment
  6. Self Reflection
  7. Peer Assessment
  8. Leaderboard

If you switch the Peer Assessment option on, you can set how many Peer Assessments each Learner needs to complete in order to unlock the next learning stage. If you switch the Leaderboard option on, you can set the number of top performers the Leaderboard displays. The Leaderboard is a list of the top performers in the exercise, populated by learners' average peer assessment scores.

View Exercise Schedule

View Exercise Schedule

To set dates for each of the three stages, add dates to the Opens and Due date fields. Stages can be set to open and close at sequentially or concurrently. Learn more about the different scheduling options.

Set One Date for All Stages

Set One Date for All Stages

To set one date for all three stages, click the Set dates for each stage toggle off [1]. Then add dates in the Opens and Due date fields [2].

Apply Exercise Configuration

Apply Exercise Configuration

After you are satisfied with the configuration and schedule of your Exercise, select the blue Apply button to save your Exercise.

View Configured Exercise

View Exercise schedule

Once you configure your Exercise it is automatically made visible to Learners [1]. To see the configuration and schedule you just set, select the gray arrow [2].

Edit Configuration

Click Edit Configuration button

To edit the configuration of an Exercise, select the gray Edit Configuration button.

You are here
Table of Contents > Exercises and Content Modules > How do I configure my exercise in Practice?

Attachments

Outcomes