Click the Groups link  at the top of the page.
Select the Group you want to manage .
To manage a group on the Groups page, click the settings icon . You can edit , copy , or archive the group .
Note: Draft status groups cannot be archived. Also, archived groups cannot be edited.
Edit Basic Info
There are three Group edit options:
- Basic Info
- Group Membership
Basic Info: Here you can edit the group’s name.
Edit Group Membership
Group Membership: Here you can:
- Add people within your organization to the group.
- Invite people who are not in the organization to the group.
- Manage active members (assign a new role or remove members from your group)
- Manage members in need of approval
- Manage deactivated members