The Exercise Participation Report allows Instructors to not only see an individual Exercise’s overall participation rate, but also see the participation rate for each Exercise stage and how many times a learner recorded themselves. To view the Exercise Participation Report, follow the steps below.
View Overall Participation Rate
This tile displays the overall rate of participation for all stages of the Exercise.
View Learner Participation Table
The Learner Participation table  breaks down the stage participation and practice attempts by individual learner. Under Practice Attempts  you will find the number of times the individual learner recorded themselves with the web recorder or the mobile app. If they used the file upload option, they will show up N/A  under this column. The Checkmark icon  indicates a Learner completed the stage.
View Exercise Participation Report CSV
The Exercise Participation Report CSV includes:
- Learner Name
- Practice Attempts
- Exercise Stage Participation
- Learner Email Address
The Exercise Participation Report CSV also displays a participation status for each exercise stage:
- NOT_STARTED (Learner did not take any action on the stage)
- STEPS_NOT_COMPLETED (Learner opened the stage but did not complete the stage requirements)
- STEPS_COMPLETED (Learner completed the stage requirements but did not click the Submit button)
- BLOCKED (Learner did not complete the previous stage)
- SUBMITTED (Learner completed and submitted all stage requirements)
- NOT_SUBMITTED (The exercise is closed and the learner did not submit anything to the stage)
- If a stage has the NOT_STARTED status, all other stages for that learner will also have the NOT_STARTED status.
- The NOT_STARTED status can display for a stage that is open or closed.
- A stage that displays the BLOCKED status will be preceded by stages that display the STEPS_NOT_COMPLETED or BLOCKED status.
- The STEPS_COMPLETED and STEPS_NOT_COMPLETED statuses will become the NOT_SUBMITTED status once the exercise deadline has passed.