Bridge Learn Release Notes (2018-11-08)

Document created by Tami Booth Employee on Nov 8, 2018
Version 1Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

In this Bridge Learn release (November 8), the My Learning page displays updated page organization. Several bug fixes are also included.

Other Updates

My Learning Page Organization

The My Learning page displays updated page organization. The Recommended for You section has been renamed to Explore the Library. The Recently Added subsection has been removed from the Explore the Library section. These changes enable clearer navigation in the My Learning page.

Explore the Library section of the My Learning page

release-notes-feature-idea-icon.png Bridge Community contributions: Course recommendation 

Fixed Bugs

JSON Course Packages

JSON course packages can be added to sub accounts without error. Previously, some JSON course packages could not be added to certain sub accounts.

Restored Slide Order

Deleted courses maintain the order of their slides after being restored. Previously, a deleted course's slides would be out of order after the course was restored.

Course Completion Reports

Courses that are marked complete by an admin have a completion score of 100%. Previously, some courses that were marked complete displayed scores lower than 100%.

Recommended Courses

The Recommended by [Organization] section of the My Learning page only displays courses that have been recommended to a user. Previously, some users' Recommended by [Organization] section displayed courses that had not been recommended to them.

2 people found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes