Download the poster and sticker assets to promote Basecamp to your employees. Depending on your office’s printing capabilities, you may want to outsource printing of these assets.
The included PDF files include two sizes: 11x17" and 40x50".
Each file type includes three posters:
- Basecamp introduction poster—use this poster if you want a basic poster about Basecamp that tells employees to watch their email for more information
- Basecamp introduction poster with editable date—use this poster if you want to customize the month and date range for your upcoming Basecamp activities; you can edit the date information using Adobe Acrobat
- If editing, also download the included font file to your computer—Akzidenz Grotesk Pro Super Regular.otf
- Mentorship poster—use this poster if you want to remind employees about mentorship opportunities; it matches the mentorship image included in the Wednesday Basecamp email
* PDF files can be imported into Adobe Illustrator, should you want to make your own additional modifications.
If outsourcing, ensure you have enough time for printing to have posters to you at least five days in advance of your rollout date.
If you want to create stickers for your employees, you can download the sticker images in the asset folder. Sticker images are PNG files, 300 DPI.
The Adobe Illustrator file is also included as a download, should you want to make your own modifications.
Stickers are not needed in the Basecamp program until the first day of your rollout date.