How do I search for users in the Bridge directory?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jun 5, 2019Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Aug 16, 2019
Version 12Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

If enabled for your account, you can search the Bridge directory for people in your organization and view their profiles. Profiles include an employee’s name, profile picture, title, department, location, contact information, manager, personal summary, skills, and teammates.

Search People

Image of My Career home page with Search People search bar and Go button highlighted

In the My Career page, click the Search People search bar [1]. Enter a name, title, or email address, then click the Go button [2].

Note: Alternatively, you can view all search results by clicking the Go button.

View Search Results

Image of Search for People page populated with profile card results and profile card features highligted

The profile cards of people with information that partially or fully match your search display below the Search for People bar. Each person's profile card contains a profile picture [1], a first and last name [2], and a title and department [3].

To view a person’s directory profile, click a profile card [4].

View Profile

Image of a manager’s directory profile with various areas highlighted

A directory profile contains a person's profile picture [1], name [2], title and department [3], location [4], manager [5], and a link to the Org Chart [6].

Image of a manager’s directory profile with various areas highlighted

The directory profile also contains a person's contact information [1], a personal summary [2], interests and skills [3] and teammates [4]. If the person is a manager, their direct reports also display [5].

To return to the Search for People page, click the Search link [6].

Search for People

Image of Search for People page with Search for People search bar highlight

If you opened the Search for People page without entering a search term, enter a name, title, or email address in the Search for People search bar. Results may automatically populate as you type. If no results automatically populate while you type, finish typing the search term and press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard.

You are here
Table of Contents > All Users > How do I search for users in the Bridge directory?

Attachments

Outcomes