Arc is a communication tool that allows users to actively collaborate through video and audio media.
Admins should contact their Customer Success Manager to add the Arc integration to Bridge. Learn more about Arc.
Arc's interface lets users engage with media content by commenting directly on the media timeline. Users can learn from each other's insights as well as from the author's direction and feedback.
Comments are noted with the posting time and date, along with the aligned time in the media. Comments can also be shown as inline comments in the timeline while viewing the media. Users can also post replies to comments as well, which can supplement the comments and are not part of the timeline display.
Arc's asset management automatically organizes media to help users find content easily.
For authors, any media added to a course is created as a separate collection so they can tag media for better organization and searchability.
Arc uploads allow users to view, share, and comment on any uploaded video or audio media file.
- Users can upload and manage media files at any time
- Users who upload media are considered to be the media owner
- Media owners can manage all media settings and functionality including setting user details and viewing analytics
- Media owners can manage comments in their media
- Media owners can share media with other users and grant viewing or editing access
- Media always allow and display comments
- Media include a link and embed code to use in public sites (comments are never displayed)
Media owners can also view media engagement through user analytics. Unlike other media sites, Arc analyzes views on a per-user basis.
Arc's analytics allow authors, managers, and administrators to quickly and easily analyze the media learners are viewing, how long they are viewing, and when they stop viewing. This information allows authors to optimize media to communicate critical information more effectively and monitor learner behavior.
Arc integrates with Bridge for a seamless learning experience. Arc media can be embedded in slides.
Authors, managers, and admins can access Arc through the course editor. Users can access Arc through the editor even if they do not have direct access to their Arc account. However, access through the editor includes modified functionality and gives more control to the course author.
Managers and admins can access Arc through the Tools menu.
Employees can view Arc media in a course.
Bridge Content Editor
Users can access Arc through the editor even if they do not have direct access to their Arc account. However, access through the editor includes modified functionality and gives more control to the course author.
- Users can only access their Arc account when using the Content Editor, including media uploads
- Media can be embedded with or without comments
- After media is embedded, authors can manage all media settings and functionality for course media including setting user details and viewing analytics
- Authors can manage comments in all course media
- Existing comments in embedded media are not included in course copies