Account admins can assign user roles and manage permissions for the different roles in their account, including creating and managing custom roles.
Account admins are employees with the account admin role.
Learn more about using Bridge as an account admin.
Note: Some admin features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role. View the default roles and permissions in Bridge.
View Account Admin Role
By default, account admins can:
- Manage accounts (content branding, edit permissions and roles)
- Manage (create, modify, delete) and view users
- Masquerade as another user
- Modify user roles
- Message users
- Manage emails
- Manage groups
- Manage courses, programs, live trainings, and tasks
- Manage the Learning Library
- Manage surveys
- Manage reports
- View the Marketplace