Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Admin Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Admin menu option .
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Group export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Group Name
- Matching Smart Group Rules (if applicable)
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Completion Date
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished, failed, on time)
- Total Time in Course (recorded in seconds)
- Employee ID
- Each row represents an enrollment. If a group is enrolled in three courses, each learner is listed three times, once for each course.
- Time in course does not include time spent in an uploaded (SCORM) course and is not recorded until the learner takes an action (e.g., goes to the next slide, goes to the previous slide, or leaves the course).