How do I view employee goals as a manager?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jun 5, 2019Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2019
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can view your employee's goals by viewing the My Team Goals page. Personal goals that an employee has marked as private are not visible to managers and cannot be aligned with company or team goals.

Open My Team Page

Open My Team Page

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1], then click the My Team option [2].

Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.

Open My Team Goals Page

Open My Team Goals Page

In the My Team menu, click the Goals link.

View Active Goals

View Upcoming Goals

The My Team Goals page defaults to the Active Goals tab. Active goals are organized by employee and display when the goal is due [1] and the number of assigned subtasks [2]. If the goal includes a status, you can view the status [3]. You can add notes to your employee's active goal [4].

View Completed Goals

View Completed Goals

To view goals that have been completed by your employees, click the Completed tab [1]. Completed goals are organized by employee and display when the goal was completed [2] and the number of subtasks [3]. The status displays as Completed [4]. You can add notes to your employee's completed goal [5].

View Company Goals

Company Goals

To view all company goals that have been added to your account, click the Company Goals tab [1]. To view your team's goals that have been aligned with a company goal, click the card of the company goal [2].

View Aligned Goals

View Aligned Goals

View other company goals and corresponding aligned team goals by clicking the Previous [1] or Next [2] icons.

You are here
Table of Contents > Goals > How do I view employee goals as a manager?

Attachments

Outcomes