How do I request assessments for my team as a manager?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jun 5, 2019Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Oct 11, 2019
Version 10Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

As a manager, you can request assessments for employees on your team. Assessments allow you to measure employee job performance by viewing employee job skill mastery levels. 

Open My Team Page

Open My Team Page

In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon [1], then click the My Team option [2].

Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.

Open Assessments

View My Team Page

In the My Team navigation menu, click the Assessments link.

Assess Skills

Assess Skills

To create an assessment for an employee, click the Assess Skills button.

Select Employee

Select Employee

Select the employee's name from the drop-down menu.

Add Assessment Details

Add Assessment Details

Enter a name for the skill assessment [1].

Select one or more skills that you would like to include in the assessment [2].

To provide context around the assessment, select an industry standard from the Assessment Standard [3].

To choose the employees you would like to complete the assessment, click the Add Assessors button. Search or select the names from the Assessors menu [4]. Then click the Done link [5].

Send Assessment

Send Assessment

Click the Send Assessment button.

Assessors will be notified of the pending assessment. Depending on your organization's preferences, assessments can be due one to four weeks after the assessment is sent.

You are here
Table of Contents > Career > How do I request assessments for my team as a manager?

Attachments

Outcomes