You can record a video using your webcam in Arc. Videos can be recorded from any page in your account. You can record media for any length of time, but shorter video recordings under 5 minutes long are recommended.
- Arc webcam capture is only supported by Chrome and Firefox browsers. If you use an unsupported browser, Arc will ask you to switch browsers.
- You may need to allow the browser to access your camera and microphone.
- For more information about how screen readers work with recording a video in Arc, please visit Accessibility within Arc.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- You need access to the Arc LTI tool to use the My Uploads page. Contact your organization admin for access.
To record a video, click the Record button , then click the Webcam Capture link .
View the recorded video. Enter a title in the title field  and click the Save button . If you want to record again, click the Start Over button .
In the My Uploads page, view your video recording. Once the video is processed, you can manage all controls and settings.