You can take attendance for live trainings to keep track of registered employees who attended the session(s).
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- Concluding a session will remove the live training from the user's My Learning page if the user is not marked as present. Users not marked as present will be unregistered from the live training session.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Author menu option .
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what in enabled in your account.
In the Sessions tab, locate the session and click the Session Options icon. In the menu that appears, click the Learners link.
To change the attendance status of a user, click the learner's avatar . The checkmark indicates the user attended the live training session .
To print a sign-in sheet for the live training session, click the Print button .
- If a user does not attend the session and the session is concluded, the live training will be removed from the user's My Learning page.
- If there are any sessions still available, users who do not attend the session they originally registered for will be able to register for a different session.
- You can remove users from individual sessions.