You can export user and course data via CSV file.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Application Switcher icon . Then, click the Author menu option .
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Course export includes:
- User Name
- User ID (UID)
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Date Completed
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished)
- Required (true or false)
- Pending (true or false)
- Total Time Spent in Course (recorded in seconds)
- Group Name (if enrolled as part of a group)
- If the Required column returns false, the user has enrolled in the course via the Learning Library.
- If the Pending column returns true, the course is part of a program the user is enrolled in but has not started.
- Time in course includes time spent in an uploaded (SCORM) course only after the user takes an action in the course (e.g. go to the next slide, go to the previous slide, or leave the course).