As an employee, using Performance Conversation agendas allows you to have career and growth discussions with your manager to ensure your career paths stay a priority.
- An employee cannot see what a manager writes in their half of the agenda until the manager starts the Performance Conversation.
- A manager can preview their employee's half of the agenda before the Performance Conversation starts but only after completing their own half of the agenda.
- Only a manager can start or complete a Performance Conversation.
- A manager can start a Performance Conversation even if the employee has not filled out their half of the Performance Conversation agenda.
Open 1on1 Page
In the Global Navigation menu, click the 1on1 link.
View Performance Conversation Message
If your organization has scheduled Performance Conversations, you can view your Performance Conversation agendas with your manager by clicking the Get Started button . To create your Performance Conversation agenda at a later date, click the Not Now link .
Open Performance Conversation Agenda
Click the Performance Conversation tab to view your Performance Conversation agendas . When you and your manager have prepared and shared your halves of the agenda, the checkmarks next to your names will be filled . To view the Performance Conversation agenda, click the View Agenda button .
- If you need to create an agenda, a Create Agenda button is displayed.
- If you started creating an agenda but didn't finish, the Resume button is displayed.
- You can close and resume the wizard at any time.
View Performance Conversation Agenda
Use the agenda to discuss your achievements, plans for career growth and development, and anything else.
The Performance Conversation agenda includes an active Performance Conversation agenda , private notes , the option to switch between different types of agendas , and more options to view agenda history . You can edit your agenda and your changes will be visible to your manager immediately.
View Performance Conversation Agenda Items
The active Performance Conversation agenda includes the prepared content from the Performance Conversation Wizard. You can also add goals, achievements, notes, and other agenda items as your discussion progresses.
To collapse or expand the agenda content, click the Arrow icon.
Reorder Performance Conversation Agenda Items
You can use the drag and drop option to reorder collapsed agenda sections. Click the drag handle next to the section. Drop the agenda section in the desired location by releasing the cursor.
After having your discussion, your manager can complete the performance conversation. Only managers can complete a performance conversation. After it is completed or dismissed, the agenda becomes read-only and is located in the agenda history page.