How do I use the Career Everest page as an employee?

Document created by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Jun 5, 2019Last modified by Bridge Doc Team Employee on Sep 27, 2019
Version 15Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

In the Career Everest page, you can enter a personal vision statement, discover your career drivers, and define what kind of work you want to do at the peak of your career. You can also identify the skills you need to be able to perform that work well, and identify future roles that either help you develop these skills or that represent the peak of your career. 

Note: You can return to the My Career home page at any time by clicking the My Career menu option in the Global Navigation menu.

Open Career Everest Page

Open Career Everest Page

In the My Career page, click the Everest link.

View Career Everest Page

Image of unpopulated Career Everest page

In the Career Everest page, you can enter a personal vision statement [1], discover your career drivers [2], identify your preferred daily activities [3], identify your desired skills [4], and identify future roles [5].

Enter Personal Vision Statement

Image of personal vision statement field

To enter your personal vision statement, click the Vision Statement text field. A personal vision statement should be a summary of your ultimate career goal.

Exit Career Everest Page

Image of Career Everest page and Global Navigation menu

To leave the Career Everest page and return to the Career Development Plan, click the Career Plan link [1]. To open the My Career home page, click the My Career option in the Global Navigation Menu [2].

You are here
Table of Contents > Career > How do I use the Career Everest page as an employee?

Attachments

Outcomes