In the Bridge Mobile app, employees can access their Bridge learning items, 1on1 agendas, and organization directory while they are away from a computer browser.
- The images in this lesson show a phone display. Unless otherwise noted, directions are identical for a tablet.
- Not all Bridge web features are supported in the app at this time. View Bridge Mobile app features by version and device.
- The Bridge Mobile app uses your device's settings to set the time zone used within the app.
- Depending on your organization’s preferences, your user menu may differ from what is shown in this lesson.
View Home Screen
When you sign in to the Bridge Mobile app, the landing page is the Home screen. You can view your user settings , view your Learning content items , view 1on1 Agendas , and view the people you work with .
Using the Navigation menu, you can view the home screen, learning items, 1on1s, and search for people in your organization .
View User Settings
In the user settings, you can:
- View your user profile 
- Send feedback 
- View legal policies 
- Toggle Dark Mode 
- Sign out of the Bridge Mobile app 
View Navigation Menu
From the Navigation menu, you can:
- View the Home screen 
- View your Learning 
- View your 1on1 agendas 
- Search for people in your organization 
To view all your learning items, tap the View All link  or tap the Learning icon . Alternatively, in the Home screen, you can tap a learning item’s card .
To view your 1on1 agendas, tap the 1on1 icon  and then tap a 1on1 agenda card . Alternatively, in the Home screen, you can tap a 1on1 agenda card .
To view people in your organization, tap the People icon . Alternatively, in the Home screen, you can tap a user’s profile picture .