In the Bridge Mobile app, employees can access their Bridge learning items, 1on1 agendas, and organization directory while they are away from a computer browser.
- The images in this lesson show a phone display. Unless otherwise noted, directions are identical for a tablet.
- Not all Bridge web features are supported in the app at this time. View Bridge Mobile app features by version and device.
- The Bridge Mobile app uses your device's settings to set the time zone used within the app.
- Depending on your organization's preferences, your user menu may differ from what is shown in this lesson.
When you sign in to the Bridge Mobile app, the landing page is the Dashboard. You can search for people in your organization , view your Learning content items , view 1on1 Agendas , and view the people you work with .
View User Menu
From the user menu, you can:
- View your Learning 
- View your 1on1 agendas 
- Search for people in your organization 
- Give feedback 
- View legal policies 
- Sign out of the Bridge Mobile app 
To view all your learning items, tap the Learning link . Alternatively, in the Dashboard, you can tap a learning item’s card .
To view your 1on1 agendas, tap the 1on1 link  and then tap a 1on1 agenda card . Alternatively, in the Dashboard, you can tap a 1on1 agenda card.
To view people in your organization, tap the People link . Alternatively, in the Dashboard, you can tap a user’s profile picture  or tap the Search icon .