Once you download the Bridge Mobile app from the App store, you can use the app to sign in to your Bridge account. The Bridge Mobile app uses the same sign-in procedure as Bridge and is secured through your single sign-on (SSO) provider or Bridge's default authentication.
The Bridge Mobile app will ask for the URL of your organization to find your Bridge account.
- The images in this lesson show a phone display. Unless otherwise noted, directions are identical for a tablet.
- All communication between Bridge and the Bridge Mobile app is encrypted over HTTPS.
- Currently, organizations using CAS and LDAP authentication cannot sign in to the Bridge Mobile app.
Enter Work URL
Enter your organization’s Bridge URL in the Work Domain field . Then tap the Continue button .
- To find your work URL, tap the Find your work domain link . Your work URL can be found in your web browser's address bar.
- If your organization uses an authentication system, you may be prompted to sign in to that authentication system.
Enter your username  and password . Tap the Sign In button .
If you don't know your password, tap the Forgot your password? link .