Thursday, December 7, 2017 at Adobe Connect Webinar
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, MST (America/Phoenix)
Learn the different options for uploading/adding a PowerPoint presentation as a course or part of your course. We will talk about the pros and cons of the different options below.
- Copy text from PPT text boxes and paste in a course slide
- Upload your PPT as a course
- Save your PPT as a .jpg file type and add the desired slides as an image in the course
- Save/Export PPT as a video and add as media
- Add your PPT as a hyperlink in the course
- Convert PPT to SCORM and upload course
To participate in this webinar training, please see the meeting information below. Make sure to add the training to your work or personal calendar. Also, please RSVP so you can be notified of any updates, follow-up discussion and recordings.
Join meeting: https://instructure.adobeconnect.com/bridge
Choose your audio. If you would like to call in, please dial...
United States: +1 855 204 2986
URL to additional access numbers: http://www.meetingone.com/Access_Phone_Numbers
(if you hear an echo, please mute the sound on your computer)
Check out our upcoming training schedule or download our free Bridge Courses now!
- Monique Mensah and Jordan Hamilton
Bridge Trainers at Instructure
Adobe Connect Webinar