Friday, November 2, 2018 at Las Vegas, NV (Register above for full details)
Starts at 9:00 AM · Ends at 12:00 PM, MST (America/Phoenix)
- No one is attending this event yet.
2019 is right around the corner. Are there topics, challenges, or trends you have been thinking about that you would like to address or solve in 2019? Maybe you've been thinking about:
- ROI of leadership and soft skills training
- Reporting (attendance v. actual, hours of training completed, patterns in days and times)
- Mentor circles (online and live)
- Succession planning
Register below to participate in a workgroup with fellow Bridge users.
Thanks to Marla Cormier and her team for hosting the event!
Agenda (tentative - subject to change)
[first part of the day will include a virtual (listen-only) option for our call-in attendees, the remainder of the day will be dedicated to breakout working groups for only on-site attendees]
- 9-9:30am Introductions, safety, ice breaker, agenda overview
- 9:30-11:30am Presentations from Bridge users including:
- Marla Cormier: Experiential Learning: Escape Room in a Backpack
- Recently released/upcoming features from Bridge
- 11:30am-12:00pm Lunch Break
- 12-2:00pm Breakout sessions around topics shared on registration forms, goal is to create solutions
- 2-2:30pm Report out from break out groups to whole group (notes to be emailed to virtual users)
- 2:30-3:00pm Bridge Wrap Up – How Bridge can support the solutions you just identified, new features, etc
As we have limited space for on-site attendance, please indicate on the registration form if you will be attending in-person or if you would prefer to attend virtually; details for on-site attendees will be sent the week of the event.
- Please submit topics for consideration when you register - final agenda will be posted the week of the event.
- Questions? Post a comment below.
- Use the RSVP button to be notified of changes to the event and the discussion below.
Las Vegas, NV (Register above for full details)