Are there challenges or trends you’d like to discuss with other Bridge customers? Maybe you've been thinking about:
- ROI of leadership and soft skills training
- Reporting (attendance v. actual, hours of training completed, patterns in days and times)
- Mentor circles (online and live)
- Succession planning
Maybe learn about other innovative ways to use Bridge products? You can do that and more at our quarterly virtual Bridge Customer User Group!
Register below to participate in a virtual user group with fellow Bridge users. Thanks to allison kemp & Kerry Floyd for co-hosting this virtual User Group!
Register here for full details.
Agenda (tentative - subject to change)
Suggest ideas for discussion topics when you register. We will update the agenda as topics are added, so stay tuned!
- 10-10:15am Introductions & agenda overview
- 10:15-11:45am Presentations from Bridge users including:
- allison kemp: Universal Design in Bridge - Learn about best practices for content development and tools to help implement universal design into your content development process.
- Kerry Floyd: Treasure Hunting in Deep Dive – Using Insights to learn about your learners.
- Recently released/upcoming features from Bridge
- 11:45am-12pm Next Steps & Wrap-up
- Questions? Post a comment below.
- Use the RSVP button to be notified of changes to the event and the discussion below.
|Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must have a registered account before RSVPing to any BridgeLIVE event.)|