Nov

Future of Work and Its Impact on Employee Development

Created by Bridge Events Team on Oct 3, 2018

Thursday, November 1, 2018 at Register Online

Starts at 12:00 PM ยท Ends at 1:00 PM, MST (America/Phoenix)

• Allison Kemp
  • Kay Nadel
  • lena.byrd@chemicalbank.com
  • Bridge Events Team

Description

The new realities of the rapidly evolving nature of work forces companies to rethink the way they develop, engage, and cultivate their employees. The future of work influences, and should dictate, how forward-thinking organizations looking to modernize their career models and adapt and deliver learning opportunities. However, fundamental questions remain to be uncovered. 

What does it mean to have a career today? How does my company support the future of humans and machine-learned automation?  How does the company support the journey of learning within the context of my career development? How is the company investing in me “today”, so I’m ready for where they want to be “tomorrow”?

Join our panelists from Mountain America Credit Union (MACU) and Bridge, as they share how the evolving nature has transformed employee development at MACU.

In this webinar, attendees will hear about:

• Why MACU proactively transformed the approach to employee development internally

• How MACU has created innovative roadmaps for developing, supporting and rejuvenating their employees’ career development experience

• Strategies to create a roadmap to help navigate the evolution of work and its influence on existing employee development programs

Registration

Click here to register for this webinar.

EVENT TIP
Always RSVP to an event (whether it's yes/no/maybe). It's a great way to get updates about this session, participate in follow-up discussions, and be notified of upcoming events similar to this topic or with this host. (NOTE: You must have a registered account before RSVPing to any BridgeLIVE event.)

Register Online