Monday, January 14, 2019 at Zoom Meeting Room
Starts at 10:00 AM · Ends at 11:00 AM, MST (America/Phoenix)
Learn the different options for uploading/adding a PowerPoint presentation as a course or part of your course. We will talk about the pros and cons of the different options below.
- Copy text from PPT text boxes and paste in a course slide
- Upload your PPT as a course
- Save your PPT as a .jpg file type and add the desired slides as an image in the course
- Save/Export PPT as a video and add as media
- Add your PPT as a hyperlink in the course
- Convert PPT to SCORM and upload course
- Screen capture with Arc to create a video
To participate in this webinar training, please see the meeting information below. Make sure to add the training to your work or personal calendar. Also, please RSVP so you can be notified of any updates, follow-up discussion and recordings.
Zoom Meeting Link: https://instructure.zoom.us/my/mmensah
Meeting ID: 466-581-5809
Check out our upcoming training schedule or download our free Bridge Courses now!
- Monique Mensah and Jordan Hamilton
Bridge Trainers at Instructure
Zoom Meeting Room