In this Bridge Learn release (Dec 02), Full-Screen Media Courses can be created in Bridge! Journeys publishing options have been updated. Users can update their profile photo from the mobile app.
Full-Screen Media Courses can be created in Bridge! In the past, if you had a video that you wanted to share with your users in Bridge, you always had to either add it as an attachment or embed it within the course. With Media Courses, you can assign these resources to your learners as their own learning items in full screen. If using Bridge Advanced Video, you can set a required threshold that must be watched before users can mark completion.
- The course must only consist of the media resource and nothing else to create a Media Course.
- The completion threshold is only available with videos uploaded through Bridge Advanced Video.
- PDFs will be available for Media Courses in Early December.
Journeys Publishing Strategies and Versioning
Journeys publishing options have been updated. Authors will have different options for deciding who gets the new changes made within the Journey.
- Publish to new learners - Only the newly enrolled learners will get the updated Journey data. Whoever is enrolled in the Journey or already completed the Journey will not get the update.
- Publish to new and in-progress learners - Only the newly enrolled learners and those enrolled in the journey and currently working through it will get the updated Journey data. Users who have already completed the Journey will not get the updates.
- Publish to everyone - This is the existing publishing method. All Learners will receive the Journey updates, even if completed.
Authors can also see which version users are on via the enrollment list.
Photo Upload in Bridge Mobile App
Users can update their profile photo from the mobile app. They can take a selfie or upload one from their library. You will have the ability to adjust or zoom in and out of the uploaded photo before saving.