The Analytics Reports will give you a view of all enrollments data across all accounts setup within your instance of Bridge. These reports will let you pull a comprehensive list of information and allow you to include deleted users!
- The Analytics Reports are still in Beta and may change.
- Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
- Managers view will be identical to the admins view, the only differences are the users and team group names that they can filter for.
To get to the new Analytics reports you will want to select Analytics in the global navigation and then select the Overview option.
Filters in the Analytics report
To access the Analytics report you will go to the Analytics  option in the navigation menu and select Learners View . Here you have several filter options  and the options to Search, Hide Filters, and Additional Options .
There are several filters you can choose from to pull data on your account; Enrollment Date , Account Name , Group Name , Team Group Name , Tag/Category Name , Learner Name , Learnable Title , Status , Custom Fields , Required (Yes / No) , Show Terminated Users  and additional enrollments and learning item filter options .
The Account Name  will allow you to specify if you want to look for only the root accounts information or any of the subaccounts information.
The Required (Yes / No)  filter option will allow you to select if you want to look specifically for required or optional enrollments; leaving this filter as-is will search for both enrollment types.
Show Terminated Users  will allow you to identify enrollments for all terminated users if needed.
The Enrollment Date filter can be set to various options, as seen in the screenshots above. You can choose from multiple options for this filter, such as 'is in the last' 'x' (this variable is one you manually type in) 'seconds', 'minutes', 'hours', 'days', 'weeks', etc.
Tag/Category Name and Learnable Titles Filter Options
Tag/Category Name and Learnable titles all have the same options that allow you to specify if you want to look for a specific item.
- is - This will only pull data for the exact item(s) that you selected.
- contains - This will pull data if the enrollment contains any of the item(s) selected.
- starts with - This will pull data if the enrollment starts with the item(s) selected.
- ends with - This will pull data if the enrollments end with the item(s) selected.
- is blank - This will pull data if there is a group, tag/category, or learnable item(s) with no name (aka blank name or title).
- is null - This will pull data if there is any item(s) with no name
- is not - This will pull data for any item that is not which item(s) you've selected.
- doesn't contain - This will pull data for any item that doesn't contain the item(s) you've selected.
- doesn't start with - This will pull data for any item that doesn't start with the item(s) you've selected.
- doesn't end with - This will pull data for any item that doesn't end with the item(s) you've selected.
- is not blank - This will pull data for any item(s) that is not blank.
- is not null - This will pull data for any item(s) that is not null.
- matches a user attribute - This will pull data for any item(s) that matches the user attribute(s) you've selected.
- matches (advanced) - This requires that you type the name exactly and will search as an 'is' statement.
In the top right corner of the Analytics are you will have the option to Update , Hide/Show Filters , and Dashboard Actions
Once you've set up some filters for the search parameters the Search arrow will show up as blue, this indicates there are new options selected that need to be searched for. If you've already hit the search button it will show in grey.
n the more options menu you will see the options to Clear Cache and Refresh , Download , and Schedule Delivery .
Clear cache and refresh - The report will auto-refresh every hour, if wanting to see if new information has appeared since you initiated the search you can select this option. It will then show any new enrollment information that has come in.
Download - This allows you to download the information that appears for your search. This will show the widgets and information within the page as it shows on the webpage.
Download allows you to download the information that appears for your search. This will let you chose if you want to download it in pdf or csv format, the paper size, expand tables to show all rows, and arrange the dashboard tiles in a single column. There is also an option open the report in the Browser to view the data.
Analytics Report Schedules
In analytics you can download data as seen or set up a scheduled delivery. There are two ways to create schedules. The first way is on the main dashboard page by clicking more options and selecting Schedule Delivery; it's important to note that if you create a schedule there it is limited to a max of 500 rows of data. The other way to schedule a report is to click on the tile actions (3 dots in the top right hand corner of any widget on the dashboard), select view look, and then use the gear icon and chose the schedule option.
For more information on scheduling reports you can review the guide on "Scheduling Analytics Reports".