Weekly Customer Success Office Hours Follow
What Are Office Hours?
Become a product champion and learn from other customers who are using Bridge just like you. Our goal is to help answer your questions in person…virtually.
You can keep your camera on or off, you choose!
Whether you have questions about specific features in Bridge or are interested in best practices to increase usage and adoption, we have ALL the answers (and if we don’t know, we do know just where to find them!).
Want to know how to set up your compliance training?
We can help with that.
Trying to figure out whether or not to use categories, programs, or Journeys to organize your content?
We have answers!
Should you let your teams all ask openly for feedback?
We can talk about some successful customers who do.
Need to set up a report ASAP?
We know what that’s like.
Interested in how Bridge can help you train your partners and customers?
We thought you’d never ask!
What Can You Expect?
Each session will be hosted for one hour in a “drop in” format. Just grab the link from the table below for the appropriate day and time, and pull up a virtual seat to our corner of the Internet! Plus, we’re really funny (seriously). Also, you don’t have to stay the entire time. You can even join late! It won’t hurt our feelings (promise).
How Can You Prepare?
- These meetings are hosted using GoToMeeting. Please ensure you’re able to use this conference system prior to joining.
- Have access to your Bridge environment if possible so you can walk us through your current vs expected outcomes.
- Write down your questions in advance! Whether you are in the process of onboarding or have been with Bridge for many years, we want to know what’s top of mind for you.
2023 Office Hours Schedule
All sessions are one hour. Feel free to bookmark or add these sessions to your calendar for easy access. The link remains the same for all sessions.
May Office Hours -
- 5/08 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
- 5/09 - 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm BST
- 5/10 - 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
- 5/11 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BST
- 5/11 - 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- 5/15 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
- 5/16 - 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm BST
- 5/17 - 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
- 5/18 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BST
- 5/18 - 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- 5/22 - 10am PT / 1pm ET / 6pm BST
- 5/23 - 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm BST
- 5/24 - 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
- 5/25 - 6am PT / 9am ET / 2pm BST
- 5/25 - 4pm PT / 7pm ET
- 5/29 - No Session (Holiday)
- 5/30 - 7am PT / 10am ET / 3pm BST
- 5/31 - 11am PT / 2pm ET / 7pm BST
Q - Can I come to regular sessions?
A - You sure can! Simply create a recurring/weekly event in your calendar for the session you want to attend. The same meeting link is used for all sessions, so just add it to your recurring event. That way, you’ll never miss out.
Q - Which are the best sessions for Australian customers to attend?
A - If you’re based in Australia then the 4pm PT / 7pm ET sessions may work best. They would start in the following Australian time zones shown below;
- AEST = 9am
- ACST = 8:30am
- AWST = 7am
We really look forward to seeing you!
Please sign in to leave a comment.