Release Notes 2023-05-05 Follow
In this Bridge Learn release (May 5), Checkpoints can be added to the Learning Library for users to enroll in optionally. We've made a number of updates to the Analytics tool.
Checkpoints in the Learning Library
Checkpoints can be added to the Learning Library for users to enroll in optionally. This can be done the same as other learning items through the groups tab in the checkpoint or directly within the group itself.
We've made a number of updates to the Analytics tool.
- All Program source is displayed to any learnable. If a Course is part of two or more Programs, then all of these Programs will be listed in the Program Source column.
- The Time Spend widget on the Overview dashboard displays the time spent in a more granular HH:MM:SS format instead of just rounded hours.
- The content of any Program can be viewed via a drill in the Program Health and Program Progress widget. This way, more information can be seen for any Program without leaving Analytics.
- Program order (in order or any order) is added as a new column to the Program drills.
- The Program drill now includes a time spent column that aggregates time spent on learning to the Program level.
- Time spent on learning drill now includes the columns Due Date and if the learnable is required or not.
- The Program drill includes the name of the account or subaccount where the Program enrollment is coming from.
How are your L&D functions planning to use Checkpoints in the library?
Please sign in to leave a comment.