In this Bridge Learn release (Jul 21), We've made a few improvements in the Bridge Mobile App for a better user experience. You can share categories, tags, and the learner relevance set in the root account with subaccounts when you share content.
Learn Improvements in the Mobile App
We've made a few improvements in the Bridge Mobile App for a better user experience.
- New course and program detail screens with share and certificates download of learnings from the program detail screen.
- Checkpoints show in the learning library.
- We've removed the hire date from user profiles.
In this Bridge Performance release (Jul 21), You can set the start date of a Performance Conversation to today's date and launch it in real time.
Launch Performance Conversations in Real Time
You can set the start date of a Performance Conversation to today's date and launch it in real time. This update gives admins more flexibility and control in managing and orchestrating Performance Conversations.
- You can edit the scheduling date after saving the Performance Conversation and when it's in the "waiting to start" status.
- You cannot edit scheduling dates that would set it in the past for active Performance Conversations.
- Scheduling dates can't overlap with the review phase in staged Conversations.
- Performance Conversations can take up to an hour to launch in real time due to how the backend of the system functions.