In this Bridge Learn release (Oct 13), Journeys are accessible from the app dashboard, and the Learning page. A few enhancements to Journeys reporting have been added.
Journeys Available in Mobile App
Journeys are accessible from the app dashboard and the Learning page. You can also open Journeys from the Course and Program details page(s).
Note: You cannot complete agendas, skills, and start-stop-continue feedback.
Journeys Analtyics Reporting Enhancements
A few enhancements to Journeys reporting have been added—the ability to filter by group and completion percentage listed in the enrollments widget.
In this Bridge Performance release (Oct 13), Coming October 18th, A new recognition feature in Bridge Perform allows employees to provide one another with informal written feedback at any time.
Recognition Open Beta (Available October 18, 2023)
A new recognition feature in Bridge Perform allows employees to provide one another with informal written feedback at any time.
- Employees can choose between a private post and a public post. The default setting is public.
- Employees can choose to recognize a single person or multiple people in the same post.
- Employees can engage with one another by commenting on posts
- Administrators can delete posts
This will be an open beta release that customers can self-select to opt-in to. When enabled, Recognition will appear under the Company section of the navigation.
- Only available to Perform customers during the beta period
- Notifications are not included as part of this initial beta functionality