You can add file attachments to a checkpoint.
Bridge currently supports the following file types and formats:
• Audio: MP3
• Video: AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MKV, MOV
• Video URLs: YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia
• Images: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, SVG
• Documents: DOC, DOCX, PDF, PUB, TXT
• Other: AI, CSV, ICS, JSON, ODS, ODT, PPT, PPTX, RTF, VCF, XLS, XLSX, ZIP
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Application Switcher Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Author icon. Then, click the Checkpoints menu option.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
In the toolbar, click the Media icon.
To upload a file and attach it to the checkpoint, drag and drop the file from your desktop into the File Upload field. You can also click the Browse and choose a file link to browse for and choose a file to attach.