You can export user and program data via CSV file.
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Author Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Author icon. Then, click the Live Programs menu option.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Click the Export Enrollments link.
The Program export includes:
- Learner Name
- User ID (UID)
- Program Name
- Course Name
- Due Date
- Date Completed
- Status (early, late, not started, unfinished)
- Total Time Spent in Each Course (recorded in seconds)
- Total Time Spent in Program (recorded in seconds)
- Group Name (if enrolled as part of a group)
- Each row represents an enrollment. If a program has three courses, each user is listed three times, once for each course.
- Time in course includes time spent in a SCORM course only when the user takes an action (e.g. go to the next slide, go to the previous slide, or leave the course).