You can record a screen capture video in Bridge Studio. Screen captures can be created from any page in your account. You can use the screen capture tool to record media for any length of time, depending on your computer’s memory.
• For more information about the screen capture application functionality, visit the screen capture application tutorial videos.
• For more information about how screen readers work with screen capture video, please visit Accessibility within Studio.
• For more information on how to install the screen capture application for Microsoft Windows common-use computers, please visit the Bridge Studio Screen Capture Application Installer for Microsoft Windows PDF.
• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
• You need access to the Studio LTI tool to use the My Uploads page. Contact your organization admin for access.
Record Screen Capture
To record a screen, click the Record button , then click the Screen Capture link .
Download and Install Screen Capture Application
To record the screen, you will need to download and install the screen capture application. To download the application, click the Download button.
Note: If you have downloaded a different version of the screen capture application, uninstall the previous version and download the recent version from Studio.
Record Screen Capture
To manage recording settings, click the Settings icon . You can also choose the type of recording , screen size , and narration volume .
To change your recording preferences, click the Preferences button . The preferences you can change include the pause hotkey, webcam big hotkey, mark timeline hotkey, count down, control bar, webcam preview, fullscreen rec controls, reposition cursor on resume, and keyboard controls while paused.
To use the draw and zoom tools, click the pen icon . The draw and zoom tools include lines, arrows, boxes, highlights, speech bubbles, and colors, etc.
To start the screen capture, click the Rec button .
Pause Screen Capture
When the screen capture is done, click the Pause button.
Finish Screen Capture
To upload the screen capture, click the Done button .To preview the screen capture, click the Play button . To delete the screen capture and start over, click the Delete button .
Upload Screen Capture
To upload the screen capture, enter a title , description , and then click the Upload button . You can also edit the capture , redo the capture , or cancel the capture .
Return to Uploads
Click the Continue button.