After you log in to Bridge as a manager, the Bridge dashboard defaults to My Career page. The manager role in Bridge allows you to become more involved and to have direct access to data and reports for how your employees are learning.
Manager permissions are scoped to the users, groups, and content within your domain, including viewing course stats, groups, reports, messaging, and exporting learners.
The Bridge Mobile app allows you to access Bridge on the go. Not all Bridge web features are supported in the app at this time. View Bridge Mobile app features by version and device.
• Manager relationships are hierarchical. Other managers who report directly to you are inclusive of your domain; thus, their users, groups, and content are also part of your domain.
• Admins can limit a manager’s default permissions but cannot give the manager role additional permissions.
• Additional permissions can only be given to managers by assigning them an additional role like admin or account admin.
• You cannot manually add managers in Bridge.
• If you only have Bridge Learn enabled in your account, the My Learning page will be the default landing page.
View Enrollment Completion Chart
Located in the Insights navigation option, the Insights page provides an overview of users and trainings within your domain.
Note: The chart will not be displayed if there are more than 250 learners in your domain.
The Users page shows all users within your domain. You can filter users by role and status.
The Groups page shows both smart groups and manually created groups.