You can quickly add a user to your account by entering a username or email address.
If you want to add more than one user at a time, you'll need to add users with a CSV file.
• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
• When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account.
• If using automatic CSV, you will not be able to manually add users to your account.
• Bridge only recognizes unique email addresses. You can use a different alias to create multiple unique email addresses in Bridge. If you have multiple Bridge accounts and want to use the same email, you will need to add an alias to your email address. For example, emails sent to [your email]+[alias1]@company.com and [your email]+[alias2]@company.com will be delivered to your firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Admin Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Admin icon. Then, click the Users & Permissions menu option.
In the Users & Permissions menu, select Manage Users.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Click the Add New User button.
Enter Username or Email
In the text field, enter a username or email address for the user. Either value acts as the user's unique identifier.
- When you add a user by entering an email address, the user is immediately sent an email notification to set up an account.
- If you update the user using a CSV, you will need to match the Login ID key to the user's unique identifier.