You can add file attachments to a course slide.
Bridge currently supports the following file types and formats:
• Audio: MP3
• Video: AVI, FLV, MP4, MPG, MPEG, MKV, MOV
• Video URLs: YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia
• Images: GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, PSD, SVG
• Documents: DOC, DOCX, PDF, PUB, TXT
• Other: AI, CSV, ICS, JSON, ODS, ODT, PPT, PPTX, RTF, VCF, XLS, XLSX, ZIP
Note: Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
Open Author Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Author icon. Then, click the Courses menu option.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Select the slide to add the attachment.
In the toolbar, click the Media icon.
To upload a file and attach it to the slide, drag and drop the file from your desktop into the File Upload field. You can also click the Browse and choose a file link to browse for and choose a file to attach.