How do I find a group to add to a live training? Follow
Once groups are created on the Groups page, you can find groups to add to your live training.
Any groups added to your live training automatically display all the group users in the Learners tab. If a user was added to a live training through a group, the only way to remove the user is to edit the user's group or remove the entire group from the live training.
• Some features may be restricted based on permissions for your user role.
• Adding groups to your live training immediately sends a training invitation email to all users in the group.
How do I use the Groups page?
Open Author Menu
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Author icon. Then, click the Live Trainings menu option.
Note: The Global Navigation menu may differ depending on what is enabled in your account.
Open Live Training
On the Live Trainings page, click the name of a training.
On the live training details page, click the Groups tab.
Click the Add Group button.
- Adding groups to your live training immediately sends a training invitation email to all users in the group.
- If categories are enabled, when you add a live training to a group, the live training will display in group members’ Learning Library in the All Others category.
In the text field, enter the name of a group in your account . Click the name when it appears .
In the Set Relevance drop-down menu, set the relevance for the group. The relevance defines the learning content's visibility for the group users. Relevance can be set as one of the following options:
- Required : the group users are enrolled in the training and the training is marked as required in their Learning page.
- Recommended : the group users can view the training in the Recommended by [Your Organization] section of their Learning page.
- Available in Library : the course displays in the Learning Library for all members of the group.
View the group in your training. For large groups, it may take a few moments before individual users appear in the Learners tab.
Please sign in to leave a comment.