A Bridge user can be assigned as a manager of an employee or group of employees. Managers are able to become more involved and have direct access to data and reports for how their employees are learning in Bridge. Manager permissions are scoped to the users, groups, and content within their domain.
The manager role is optional and can only be created by using a CSV import. Manager roles are automatically created when a Bridge user is assigned to a manager as part of the import. All users added to Bridge are given the employee role by default. However, users can be assigned additional roles and more than one default role as necessary.
Learn how to use Bridge as a manager.
View Manager Role
By default, managers can:
- View courses, programs, and live trainings in the account
- Enroll/unenroll learners in any course, program, or live training in the account
- Manage courses, programs, and live trainings within their domain
- View users and groups within their domain
- View stats and reports for users within their domain
- View categories and tags within their domain but cannot edit